It’s that time of year again! Whether you’re hitting the sands on your day off from work or are heading for vacation, we’ve pulled together some of our favorite beach needs.
SOURCES || 1. Beach Read: Girls in White Dresses by Jennifer Close is hilarious and cute, nothing too deep so your beach day is the epitome of relaxtion.
2. Adorable Summer Straw Hat by J CrewÂ in sunwashed pink.
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs cat-eye sunglasses– a sunnies trend that seems to be so deliciously popular lately. These babies can go from street to beach all the while sporting 100% UV protection.
4. Sick of the typical flip flop look? These Mardis Gras Sandals by RoxyÂ are the right amount of criss-crossingly chic.
5. Stay ec0-friendly with these highly absorbant, fast drying, 100% Turkish cotton towels from Etsy.
6. Everyone has delicate, beautiful, sensitive skin that needs to stay protected from the harsh rays of our dear frenemy, Mr. Sun. Banana Boat Natural Reflect Baby Sunscreen Lotion is wonderful for large areas, while Clarin’s SPF 30 Sun Control Stick is perfect for those hard to get spots on the nose, eyelids and ears.
7. Beach waves are lovely but sometimes you just need to get your hair out of your face. We thought this cute Mixed Print Headwrap from Urban Outfitters would be just the right accessory.
8. Julie Brown Reversible Beach Chairs are not only easy to carry but they are so fab as well.
9. Finally, we couldn’t think of a better, more classic beach bag than the Shoreline Tote by Lilly Pulitzer. So girly, so beachy, so roomy. J’adore!
Did you like this? Please share: