1. Lay the paper out on a table, covering your workspace. You don’t need a lot; just enough to cover the area that a placemat might be.
2. Open the flap of your envelope so that it lies flat on your papered work area on the table.
3. Insert a liner.
5. Holding the liner in place, carefully flip the envelope over, and place on the table. Try not to move the envelope too much, to keep the liner from shifting out of position.
6. Lift the envelope flap, exposing the back of the liner.
7. Apply glue to the liner with your glue stick. Make sure to wipe up any glue that gets on the white paper in your work area, or replace the paper as needed, so that you do not get glue on the front of your envelopes.
9. Store lined envelopes laying flat, with the flap remaining open. Let glue dry. Do not close the flap until you are ready to seal the envelope.Pin It