I can’t believe it’s Friday already. The week was a bit of a blur, as I’m recovering from a double whammie of a painful kidney infection AND a cold (and allergies to my beloved mimosas, which are in bloom on our property now … so I guess technically it’s a triple whammie). But work in the studio went on …
In case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
• I shared the final post about our son’s Root Beer Kegger 7th Birthday party (promise I’m done chatting about that now).
• Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and I laid out the perfect Valentine’s Day date outfit (now if only I could convince my husband to take me on a date!)
• I shared images of one of my very favorite graphic design projects of all time: seed packet packaging designs for Isabella Smith. This project was a joy to work on!
• Christian Dior inspired me with some truly fantabulous gowns. So dreamy!
• Kathy and I started working on plans for North County Graphic Design (NCGD) for 2011. I’m super excited about what we have in store for the year! If you’re interested in helping out, joining, or just have suggestions please comment or contact me directly : )
This weekend there will be mad work done on the Delphine website, so if something is buggy please let us know. We’re adding new designs all the time — to spot them first check out the Save the Date section of the site. I’m most excited about making Valentine’s Day cards with my first grader. He’s not fired up about it, even though I promised glitter, glue, scissors, pretty papers and doilies. I have a feeling I will be doing all the crafting. Any ideas on how to get a 7 year old boy excited about Valentine’s Day? He’s supposed to make 20 cards for his classmates, and I have a feeling I may need to resort to bribery (candy).